Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sing It Out

Day 7 of November Blogfest, and I'm back on the wagon. I won't bother writing a pity-me writers' block/busy life blog post, because I'm sure you've heard it all before...

I've got a neat All Saints post almost ready to go, since this week was the commemoration of one of the most underrated Christian holidays; you'll see that tomorrow. In the meantime I'll leave you with my youth group activity for today. Drew and I are helping facilitate the high school confirmation class/youth group at our church. This week the icebreaker/conversation starter was to bring in the lyrics to a favorite song, and then discuss what the lyrics meant to us.

This is the one I picked. In tough, wordless weeks like this one, I need someone else to sing for me...

Sing it out
Sing it out
Take what is left of me
Make it a melody

Sing it out
Sing out loud
Can't find the words to sing
You'll be my remedy
My song


No comments: